Fiesta Hermosa Sales Consultants
Sales Consultants must ultilize their own resources to identify potential artists and crafters including sculptors, painters, photographers, ceramicists and upscale jewelers.
Sales Consultants are expected to follow up with prospective artists and crafters, return email/ voicemail.
Sales Consultants are expected to secure vendor agreements with approved artists and crafters.
Compensation is commission only.
Sales Consultants may come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. The ideal Sales Consultants candidate must have a strong desire to succeed and:
Sales experience including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is required.
Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience.
Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
Excellent appearance, verbal/ written communication, good negotiation and presentation skills.
Verifiable work history.
Must provide own transportation.
Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
Click here for more information.
To Apply For the Position:
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber Marketing Manager
The Hermosa Beach Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau seeks to fill a full-time marketing manager position in the Chamber offices in Hermosa Beach. The position will report to the Chamber President/CEO and work closely with the Board of Directors Vice-Chair for Marketing.
The Marketing Manager is newly defined as responsible for a variety of public relations, communications, advertising and basic marketing functions on a daily basis. The Chamber hosts, sponsors or produces numerous events throughout the year that call for a variety of multimedia distribution for which the Manager will coordinate marketing efforts with Event Producers (in-house & third-party).
Position occasionally will require evening or weekend overtime above base 40 hours and a sense of humor. The HBCCVB provides medical coverage, simple IRA and Hermosa Beach downtown parking permit for all full-time employees. Desire to work close to the beach with dedicated business people highly recommended.
Please contact us for additional information.
• Maintain Marketing Materials (Advertisements, Directory, Collateral Material, Window Posters Newsletters and Media Kits)
• Update social media and website
• Draft and place advertising, op-ed and press releases
• Work with diverse business owner base to promote small businesses, collaborate with City staff and identify marketing opportunities
• Assist staff with event promotion and coordination, graphic design and daily operations
• Assist President/CEO with sponsorship acquisition
• Assure communications and advertising distribution to member base, potential members, community and other related partnerships
• Collaborate with Board of Directors and Chamber President to revitalize Visitors Bureau
• Contribute creatively to member programming, special events and branding initiatives
• Bachelor or Associate Degree in nonprofit management, marketing, public relations or communications or commensurate experience
• Experience in small to med-sized office, chamber of commerce or corporate marketing or community/PR environment
• Understanding of nonprofit operations
• Ability to work both cooperatively in fast-paced small team office and autonomously as required
• Strong multitask and deadline results
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills (samples may be requested)
• Average to intermediate skills with PowerPoint, Adobe PhotoShop/Elements, Publisher, Digital Image and/or Lightroom desired
• Location: downtown Hermosa Beach central business district
• Salary: $40,000-$45,000 based on qualifications
• Administration: 40 hours/wk, occasional OT & weekends, special event attendance
The Hermosa Beach Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau was established in 1912 and has been an integral part of the business community for over 100 years, supporting over 300 members from every segment of the community and serving as a hub for businesses, residents, and visitors alike. The Chamber produces its signature event, the Fiesta Hermosa, twice annually over the Memorial and Labor Day weekends, and partners with local business sponsors to host the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Summer Concert Series, New Year’s Eve Gala on the Plaza and a variety of member programming, realizing its mission to promote, educate and organize the businesses which serve our residents.
Would you like to post a job opening here? Send your listing to email@example.com. (Service for chamber members only)