Kick off the season. Shop and enjoy local!
Hermosa Beach has mashed together our Holiday Open House and Tree Lighting Ceremony and added a bunch of family-fun activities to make the 4th annual Hermosa for the Holidays. Get ready—the weekend of November 23-24, 2024 will be an open-air winter wonderland at the beach to:
- Shop for eclectic gifts from local artisans and retailers for everyone on your shopping list
- Ride carnival rides and inflatables at Pier Plaza
- Play at our storytime tent, and santa letter writing station
- Dance & Sing at the Rock for Tots concert (Saturday) and community concert and tree lighting ceremony (Sunday)
- Santa pictures for the family!
- Give back to our community at the Giving Village
- AND more entertainment and activities for the whole family
Santa Photos 2023
Thanks for joining us! Check out the Santa photos below.
ELF ON A SHELF
Find all the elves in Hermosa!
Shop at various Hermosa Beach businesses and find the hidden elves on the shelves. Identity all 23* of the elves' names and submit your completed postcard at any of our drop-off locations to enter for a chance to win a prize! We recommend checking the businesses' hours of operation before going in (see below). Drop-off locations: Gum Tree, Sol Baby, Spyder Surf, HB Chamber, Soul Bungalow, or Star's Antique.
Hunt ends Monday, November 27, 5pm. Winners will be selected and contact the week of December 4.
- *A majority of the elves' names (20) must be filled out on the postcard in order to be qualified for a chance to win a prize.
- All ages are welcome to participate. It's not just for kids!
- All submitted postcards are checked for completion and accuracy and raffled to decide the winners. All drawn postcards and winners will be contacted individually to pick up their prize at the Chamber of Commerce.
- Have fun!
Thank you for your patience! We will now be announcing the winners December 15 at 9am on our Instagram @hermosachamber 🙂
The Accamando Tull Family
The Art Group of Hermosa Beach
Baker, Burton & Lundy, P.C.
The Balik Family
The Cohn Family
Dr. Michael Collins and Dr. Mary Campbell
Cultured Slice - Solange Comer
The Detoy Family
The Dunbabin Family
The Enstice Family
The Friedberg Five
Friends of the Hermosa Beach Museum
The Garmise Family
Russ & Sarah Gilbert
Jess and Andy Gregg
Scott and Rachel Hayes
Hermosa Beach Rotary Club
Tynan Mason & the Team at Higher Grounds Mgmt
The Jones Family
Kathy Knoll and Jeff Bonafede
The Koffler Mackie Family
Amy and Eric Krauter
Lenny & Teodora - LaRocca Real Estate
Leadership Hermosa Beach
The Main Family
Mic Drop Media
Erika & Greg Newman
The Nichols Family
Eric and Belinda Oakes
The Reznichek Family
Ellen Robbins & Paul Tripodi
Josh and Rachael Royal
The Sheldon Family
SkyOne Federal Credit Union
Patti, Kevin and Roxy Sousa
The South Bay Boardrider's Club
Steven Mullins Real Estate - Sotheby's
The Valenzuela Family
The Vernon Family
Kathy & Tom Welch
The Zaleski Family
MEDIA / PRESS
Please feel free to use these images for promotion.
Press inquiries should be sent to Jessica Accamando email@example.com or 310-753-3960
The Hermosa Beach Chamber Foundation is the producer of this event. It is a fundraiser and community benefit that supports local businesses.
Are the carnival rides and workshops also for adults?
The local artisan pop-up will be at grade level. Most retailers are at grade level. Some retailers have a step up to get inside the shop. To gain access to those shops, please asks the shop staff for assistance.
Can I bring my dog?
Well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome at Hermosa for the Holidays in all public places. However, dogs will not be allowed on the carnival rides or inflatables.