Our mission at the Chamber is to promote, inform, and empower the businesses of Hermosa Beach. In order to serve this mission, we invite businesses, nonprofits, and individuals to join as members for a nominal annual fee. Below are some of the benefits of membership.
- Promote your business:
- On Facebook and Instagram to three audiences: businesses (HermosaChamber), locals (HermosaOne), and visitors (TrulyHermosa). This includes monthly paid/promoted advertising.
- In a business directory on our website.
- In a bi-weekly email community newsletter, the Beach Bulletin (as "New Member" and in "Highlights")
- In a new optional Promotions & Deals email program (*extra fee)
- Other upcoming projects (local directory, digital guide, partnerships, and more... coming soon)
- Listen, advocate, and deliver a collective business voice to the City through membership in the City's Economic Development Stakeholder Committee, attendance at City meetings, and communication with the City's business liaison.
- Access to Chamber staff for quick questions, connections, clarification on complicated matters, or just someone to be your business advocate.
- New opening businesses in the community are highlighted with a press release, feature in the Beach Bulletin, and offered an optional ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Access to our Member Portal and growing network of member businesses and direct contact information for their owners and representatives.
- A weekly Member Center email with links to business resources, upcoming events, funding sources, City/County/State restriction updates, and more.
- Invitations to members-only webinars with industry experts.
- Invitations to networking luncheons (when pandemic restrictions are lifted)
- Invitations to participate in Fiesta Hermosa, seasonal activities, sidewalk sales, and other business promotion activities.
- Invitation to join annual committees to have even more influence in the future of the Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau.
Dues are charged when you complete the application for membership and renewed each year on your anniversary month.
- $75 Civic Members:
Individuals who do not own a business but wish to contribute their expertise or time in membership
- $75 Nonprofit Members:
- $150 Solo Entrepreneurs:
A professional without employees (free agent, freelancer, solopreneur, self employed, sole proprietor, or home-based business owner)
- $200 Small Business:
Retail, restaurant, real estate, legal, accounting, services, salons, and other small businesses with less than 5 employees
- $300 Large Business:
Shopping centers, utilities, hospitals, colleges, motels/hotels/ lodging, professions requiring a license, banks/credit unions, real estate brokerage companies, development companies, etc. with 5 or more employees