The Summer Sidewalk Sale & Celebration is back! Come out and enjoy a pop-up market on the Upper Pier sidewalk from THIS GIRL CAN and enjoy all your other local favorite shops and restaurants! And of course don't forget about the live music at Java Man all weekend long.
Thanks to the generous support of SkyOne Federal Credit Union. Come by Java Man to say hi and learn more about their memberships.
Schedule of Events
(This schedule is constantly being updated. Check back often.)
Icons and colors indicate where event takes place. Details for each event can be read further below on the page.
SATURDAY AUG 6
SUNDAY AUG 7
Participating Businesses & Sales to Shop!
Come back here on August 5 to find out all of the sales and specials offered by these businesses!
- Amaloa Healing Arts
- Art by Kimba - Sale on greeting cards, waterproof stickers, and bookmarks
- Bath Bombs by Jay - 5 summer premium bath bombs for $35
- Beach & Beverly - 70% off all sale items
- Beach Bound Sports
- Beck + Brix
- Bestswimwear - Hermosa Beach
- Blue Rose
- CBD Comfort Zone - 20% off all items
- Conscious... Ink & Life Coaches - Wear your affirmations! 2 temporary manifestation tattoos for $5
- Cultured Slice Sandwich Shop - Spend $75 and get a cute cooler bag
- Details Shoes & Accessories - 50%-70% off all clearance items plus 20% off all full price items.
- E3 Vehicles - Rentals and sales!
- Fundamental Coast - Merch outside will be 50% off
- Gum Tree Shop & Cafe - 30-70% off Sale Items. In store only, see you there!
- HB Pride
- Hermosa Cyclery
- Java Man - Voted by LA Times as BEST Coffeehouse in the Southland!
- Jennifer Cervelli Jewelry
- Lucky 7 Coffee - Coffee, pastries, and food+ all day!
- Maximus Salon
- Osoporto - South Bay inspired art, apparel, and home goods, including OsoPorto's signature Hermosa Beach art prints and Hermosa hat designs!
- Oxy Performance - Come try their hyperbaric chambers!
- Pier Medical Aesthetics
- PFLAG - Learn about the support, education, and advocacy efforts supporting LGBTQ+ individuals and families by our local PFLAG chapter.
- POP Beach Equip Rentals
- Practical Magic Apothecary - ALL THE ACTIVITIES!
- Psychic Readings by Michelle
- SkyOne Federal Credit Union - Sponsors of the Summer Sidewalk Celebration! Come say hello in front of Java Man!
- Smug Mugz
- Sol Baby - 50% off already reduced sale merchandise, 25% off selected summer items, 25% off all swim
- Spyder Surf Shops - Always the best beach-gear
- Stars Antique Market - Come see what's new and take home something beachy!
- Strand Electric Bikes
- Susan Sells Seashells
- The Stanton HB - Good good food
- This Girl Can - Saturday and Sunday pop-up market along upper Pier Ave.
- Treasure Chest - Everything Hermosa
- Uncorked - 20% off all merchandise, 20% off 6 bottles or more
- Wicked+ A General Store - 20% off storewide
and more businesses added daily!
Other Areas to Enjoy...
Location: Along Pier Ave. between Valley Dr. & Monterey Dr.
Saturday 11am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
This amazing pop-up has been a fan favorite during the pandemic in the South Bay area. Learn more about This Girl Can here.
Come back to see the list of vendors each day.
Location: Java Man
Saturday 11am - 4pm
The South Bay Music Connection will be bringing their amazing array of family-friendly musical talent straight to Hermosa.
Location: Practical Magic Apothecary
We'll be bringing you an array of fun and family-friendly activities on the patio at Practical Magic Apothecary. Come out and learn something new, enjoy the outdoors, and celebrate summer!
Workshops & Activities offered: Tarot, Astrology, Numerology and Psychic/Medium readings
Register here: PracticalMagicLA.com
Parking in Hermosa
We're a beach town and parking is always a little bit of challenge when it's a busy shopping weekend. That said, we're happy to tell you about plenty of open public parking in the Upper Pier district so you can plan your visit!