The Summer Sidewalk Sale & Celebration is back! Come out and enjoy a pop-up market on the Upper Pier sidewalk from ShopFest Collective and enjoy all your other local favorite shops and restaurants! And of course don't forget about the live music at Java Man all weekend long. Not to mention, this year we'll be having Lemonade Day on August 6 where local Hermosa students learn entrepreneur skills and pop up with their very own lemonade stand "business."
Thanks to the generous support of SkyOne Federal Credit Union. Come by Java Man to say hi and learn more about their memberships.
Schedule of Events
(This schedule is constantly being updated. Check back often.)
Icons and colors indicate where event takes place. Details for each event can be read further below on the page.
SATURDAY AUG 5
music talent booked by Secret Agent Entertainment
SUNDAY AUG 6
music talent booked by South Bay Music Connection
Participating Businesses & Sales to Shop!
- Amaloa Healing Arts - 15% Off Storewide
- Art by Kimba
- Beach & Beverly - Shop our Semi-Annual Sale // 30-70% Off
- Beach Bound - 15-25% off
- Bestswimwear - Hermosa Beach - Extra 50% sale
- Blue Rose
- Coastal Calm by Jamie Lynn Marvin
- Cultured Slice Sandwich Shop
- Details Shoes & Accessories - Summer sales up to 70% off
- E-Bike Sense - $25 off for anyone who signs their Child up
- Fundamental Coast - 25% -50% off select merchandise
- Gum Tree Shop & Cafe - All Summer Sale items are 50% off!
- Henna Artist
- it's a teepee - Giveaway
- Java Man
- Milk Tooth - Complimentary Tomorrow's Tooth Screening
- Mobi Scooters
- P3 Theatre Company - Discount Code: HBSummer2023 for 15% off all productions at the Hermosa Beach Community Center/Second Story Theatre in 2023 (MGM in Concert - September 16 & December 2; A Chorus Line October 20-29)
- Pier Medical Aesthetics - 15% off of all products
- Regina Chiu Jewelry
- SkyOne Federal Credit Union - Sponsor
- Sol Baby - 50% off sale merch, select summer items 25% off
- Spyder Surf Shops
- Stars Antique Market - Reduced priced items outside & 10% off all items within the store
- Susan Sells Seashells
- Treasure Chest
- Uncorked - 20% off all merchandise
- Wicked+ A General Store - 20% Off storewide
- World Of Sound Productions - 20% off tickets to Sunset Vibes @ Vista & 20% off silent disco rentals & services
- Zuri Food
...and more businesses added daily!
Other Areas to Enjoy...
Location: Along Pier Ave. between Valley Dr. & Monterey Dr.
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
This amazing pop-up has been a fan favorite during the pandemic in the South Bay area. Learn more about Shopfest Collective here.
Come back to see the list of vendors each day.
Location: Java Man
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 1pm
Saturday Lineup - Secret Agent Entertainment:
The Hermosa Beach Chamber of Commerce and Leadership Hermosa Beach are proud to bring 'Lemonade Day' to Hermosa, Sunday, August 6, 2023.
Lemonade Day is a national project with many communities participating around the nation. Hermosa Beach is new the program and we're excited to get started with Hermosa students.
The purpose of the project is to encourage and support young entrepreneurs and teach them what it takes to run a business.
A huge thanks to SkyOne Federal Credit Union for sponsoring this program!
As part of the Lemonade Day festivities, we're hosting a scavenger hunt to encourage folks to patronize our young entrepreneur's lemonade stands! Pick up a post card at the Chamber of Commerce, or any lemonade stand, and identify all 7 lemonade stands for a chance to win a prize!* Drop off the completed post card at the Chamber of Commerce at 120 Pier Avenue by Monday, August 7 at 5pm.
- Star's Antique - 526 Pier Ave
- Cultured Slice Sandwich Shop - 136 Pier Ave
- Sol Baby - 124 Pier Ave
- Granny's - 635 Monterey Blvd
- Treasure Chest - 50 Pier Ave
- Beach House Hotel - 1300 The Strand
- Hermosa Cyclery - 20 13th St
- All ages are welcome to participate. It's not just for kids!
- *All submitted post cards are checked for completion and accuracy and raffled to decide the winner. The first submitted postcard drawn in the 'raffle' wins the grand prize!
- Have fun!
Parking in Hermosa
We're a beach town and parking is always a little bit of challenge when it's a busy shopping weekend. That said, we're happy to tell you about plenty of open public parking in the Upper Pier district so you can plan your visit!