A 200 Year Tradition... at the Beach
With the pause on Fiesta Hermosa Labor Day and the closure of Alpine Village, the Chamber presents to you and fantastic new partnership opportunity! As always we have to do it in a South Bay kind of way with a splash of tradition.
The 2-day festival will host 3-4 large beer tents with local craft brewers, authentic German live music, carnival games, German food vendors and Oktoberfest games and contests.
Locale 90254 is produced by the Hermosa Beach Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau to bring business to Hermosa as well as entertain the resident and visitor communities of the Southern California region.
How to Participate
Partnerships are the lifeblood of this community treasured event. Sponsor an area, be a level sponsor, or create a tailored sponsorship that fits your company’s needs. There are many opportunities and if there's something you don't see, but would like to implement, let us know!
Level, area and custom sponsorships available.
- Partner areas: branded beer tents, carnival, main stage, designated driver lounge, yard games
- Level opps: support in general and be recognized everywhere
- Company name and logo on event website and ticketing website
- Digital advertising: social media (Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook) and email marketing
- Verbal acknowledgement on main stage
- Banner placements in prominent areas
- On-site activations
- Get creative! Let us know what works for YOU.
- Other assets to brand:
- Volunteer/Staff T-shirts
- Selfie Stations
- Gemütlichkeit (friendly) games
$5,000 - $650
Brand Activations are an opportunity for a company to have a large physical presence at Hermosa Locale in a prime high foot traffic location. Activation opportunities are first come first served (see map) where pricing varies upon location and anticipated foot traffic. There are many opportunities and if there's something you don't see, but would like to implement, let us know!