Looking for information? We got you!
How do I market to Chamber followers?
With our new marketing strategy, we offer members lots of options to reach viewers. Here are three ways you can leverage your membership now:
- Be featured in the Beach Bulletin (audience: South Bay community). First, reserve your spot by emailing email@example.com. Then submit a 1200x630px graphic and hyperlink and you'll be included in the next available issue. You may be included up to 6 times per year. The Beach Bulletin is emailed to the South Bay Community every other week.
- Promoted Emails: For a fee of $100, we can send a custom email with your content to our database of followers. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- Tag @hermosachamber @hermosaone or @trulyhermosa in your Instagram and Facebook stories and posts. We automatically reshare all member stories. We also do our best to share post equally amongst our membership. Tagging us helps us know what content you would like shared!
- Add your events to our calendar at HBchamber.net. This automatically gets them included in our Beach Bulletin.
- Send us your DEALS and we'll add them to the Deals part of our website for all to enjoy. Anyone who submits for the Beach Bulletin (#1 above) automatically get added to Deals.
- Business and City questions (permitting, resources, etc)
- Membership referrals
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Questions about upcoming events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Promo Email reservations
- Help putting events on the calendar
- Help adding a job opening
- Member benefits questions
Will the Chamber promote my event? YES
How much is a Promotional Email to be sent to the Chamber promotions list? $100
When is the All-Member Virtual Meeting? 4th Tuesday of every month, 9am
Where is the office? 120 Pier Avenue
Where to find us...
We produce the Best of Hermosa Gala, Sidewalk Sales, St. Patrick's Day Parade, Fiesta Hermosa, Hermosa for the Holidays, New Years Eve Celebration in addition to networking opportunities and all-member meetings throughout the year. You'll get special invitations to participate in each one.
We are here to advocate for you. From high-level introductions to prospects and industry leaders to networking with local contacts. The Chamber network can connect your business with the right people and answers.
Access our members-only portal where you can update your information and get connected to other member businesses.
Celebrating opening or a landmark? We're here to help you plan!